“It’s like fast-forwarding into the future, so you can see how customers react before you get all the time and expenses of building a real product”
Jake spent 10 years at Google and Google Ventures, where he created the Design Sprint process. He has since run it over 150 times with companies like Nest, Slack, 23andMe, and Flatiron Health. Today, teams around the world (including the British Museum and the United Nations) use Design Sprints to solve big problems and test new ideas.
Previously, Jake helped build products like Gmail, Google Hangouts, and Microsoft Encarta. He is currently among the world’s tallest designers.
- Create a Minimum Viable Product with low effort and budget
- Validate concepts and ideas before committing to them
- Master the 5 phases of the Design Sprint
- Product Owners
- Startup Founders
- CMOs and CIOs
- Cross-functional Teams
- People of all skill levels who wish to further enhance their Product Design and UX skills knowledge
- Your laptop and devices
- Your motivation to tackle new challenges and collaborate with others
Invoices will be issued for your tickets and will be emailed at the end of the event. For inquiries and refunds, contact us and we will help ;)